Saturday, June 9, 2012

EDLD 5363 Multimedia Video Technology Week 1


This week’s assignment was a great event.  I got to work with iMovie for the first time and then produced my first movie.  The movie was entitled “All About Me: Clements’ Family Military Heritage”.  It was about my family’s military heritage for the past four generations.
            Luckily for me, my district was conducting a Computer Tech course week for teachers and administrators.  One of the courses offered was iMovie.  I took this course and got a good general background of how to use the program.  Then I played with it, making mistakes and corrections until I got the final product to where I wanted it.  It was not perfect but this is to be expected.  The purpose of this course is to learn and experience new technology.
            This class has been very enlightening for me.  This is a subject that I have wanted to learn so I can use it in the classroom.  I am hoping that we will be able to do more with the programs and put them to other uses.  This is going to be a very exciting class.

No comments:

Post a Comment