Friday, June 15, 2012

EDLD 5363 Multimedia Video Technology Week 2

This week's assignment was easy once the directions were clearly understood.  We were given the assignment to create a podcast about a free video editing software found on the net.  The guidance was not clearly given on purpose so that we would have to collaborate with our fellow students to figure out what was expected.  After a great gnashing of teeth and pulling of hair, I finally figured out the assignment.  I made a podcast about iMovie and how a general overview of the program was done.  I now know that I have to give clear guidance to my students when assigning a project.  This was a valuable learning experience for me.

http://rtclements.podbean.com/


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment