Tuesday, June 26, 2012

EDLD 5363 Multimedia Video Technology Week 3

We spent week three prepping with our group about our team video project. We decided to do 6th Grade Science TEK 6.2B and the Scientific Investigation Process. Each team member had a role to play with me doing the editing and shooting of the final video part. This was a really good experience since I have never done this before. I have turned my garage into a studio and have set it up to run a green screen application on the video. This will truly be a new experience for me, one that I hope to do in the future with my students. This week will be the shooting phase of the video. I hope this turns out the way I want it to. The web conference was good. It answered a lot of questions about the assignment and discussed areas we had not thought about. It gave us a few ideas about how to make our project better. We took those ideas and ran with them. Our final product should be one of the better ones. I have a great team to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment